Friday, January 9, 2009

12 Month Clothes

L



M


I moved L up to 12 month clothes a few weeks ago. They fit her pretty well. Some are really big, but overall it's working well. She outgrew most of her 3-6 clothes, and really we didn't have a ton of winter attire in the 3-6 sizes anyways. We have plenty of 12 month winter clothes, so we're good now! I put this outfit on L today. It looked pretty big, so I wasn't quite sure if it would fit. I think it looks pretty good though! I had to roll the sleeves back a bit to find her hands. It was so weird seeing L in this outfit because it was one M wore a lot last winter and M was so much bigger and had so much more hair! L is so bald in comparison!
L

M

L

M

8 comments:

Taralou said...

I have Kami in 12 months clothes too! :-)

When Kayla was Madelyn's age she colored herself AND the computer screen with black Sharpie -- ugh! Ever since, I insist on WASHABLE markers -- one of the best inventions for toddlers!

Cute pictures!

Taralou said...

movie -- Princess Bride

Lauren Davison said...

Why, Princess Bride, of course! :)

Megan said...

Wow! She's getting so big. I love her big beautiful smile. I know I tell you this all the time, but your girls are so beautiful!

Marisa Jean said...

Minus the last picture, it seems like Lydia is always smiling. That's always nice.

Carolyn said...

Wow! That's so crazy that Lydia's already wearing 12 month clothes, and that they look like they fit her pretty well! She's getting so big!

Jennifer said...

Hey Stefanie! I have a friend that wants your contact info for a nursing cover. Do you have a website for the still or do you want me to give her your email address or something? Let me know!! Thanks!

LJB said...

What a cutie Lydia is (they both are) and always smiling! I can't believe she's getting so big and I'm missing it! So sad............

Where are you From???