Thursday, January 15, 2009

M: 3; Cell Phones: 0

Yup. She did it again.



First was N's old Samsung phone. It was a good, reliable phone. M threw it in the toilet.





Next was my Razor phone. I still don't really know what she did to that one, but it stopped working.




After the death of my razor, I was smart enough to get the warranty on it. Thank heavens for that too, because last Thursday I was doing dishes and turned around to find M pouring her entire cup of hot cocoa on my phone!

Yup. Another one bites the dust.

I got my replacement. And as Natasha told me...my "Chocolate" phone (Chocolate was the name of the phone) is now a "Hot Chocolate" phone!

5 comments:

beapinkal said...

i can't even say anything just smiling:)

Megan said...

crazy kids! it's funny because aubrey would play with my cell phone all day if i let her. what is it about these phones that kids love so much?

Kristin Hanson said...

Too funny - Evie broke my razor phone, too.

Kristin Hanson said...

The movie is Sleeping Beauty

Nat said...

Hehehe

Where are you From???