I love the cold. Now that I have kids though, I'm not as fond of it. It's such a hassle to get both girls sufficiently bundled up to be able to withstand 20-something degree weather. We've been inside so much lately that everyone is going a little stir-crazy. Especially poor M. We've been watching a lot of movies lately.
L was so bundled up that she couldn't even move her arms.
My beautiful toddler!

My dad and L really have a special relationship. It's the funniest and most unexpected thing. Whenever he is in a room L just stares at him and smiles. I don't really understand it. He is great with both children. Such a good pop-pop. But somehow he and L have a sweet connection.
My parents are already collecting wood for next winter. I thought this wood was really pretty looking. I think my dad said it was some kind of elm.
Nothing really compares to a warm bath after playing outside in the freezing weather!

2 comments:
you've got mail
I love the look on Lydia's face in the last picture!
Post a Comment