Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Baby L

3rd of 3 new posts.

Flash back: This is M in the same outfit at the same age. I can't believe how much more hair M had than L! I thought Lydia had less hair.... After looking up this picture, I see I was right!



Here's our L! She's wearing the same pink flamingo outfit. As my mom said, "Everybody needs a pink flamingo shirt"! L is doing great. Her middle name is Joy, and she certainly is a joy in our lives. She is so big and so smiley. She rolls everywhere, still loves to shriek, loves food, clapping, and making mamama, bababa and dadada sounds. No teeth yet!




Here's M again, I just had to put another picture of her!



Here are L and me.


This is a picture of L's "sleepy" pose. I can tell when she is getting tired because she starts to cock her hands behind her head. She'll sleep that way too. It's so funny.



Yesterday we went out to enjoy some fresh air. It's such a big event getting the girls all bundled up for outside. L was so bundled up that I don't think she was able to move her arms. By the way, I got this adorable hat second hand. It still had the tags on it! It has matching gloves too.







Here's the latest picture of the two girls.

5 comments:

Tori Mitchell said...

her eyes are amazing! It looks like life back east suits your family well, but we do miss you and our little BYU ward

Megan said...

oh my goodness, that little naked bum picture is sooo cute! I love her little fat rolls on her thighs...it's my favorite part of babies. Lydia seems like such a happy girl.

Katherine Ronachert said...

too cute!

Unknown said...

I love that hat! so pretty. I loved these updates and the comparisons too! They both look a lot alike, but have such distinctive features at the same time.

Unknown said...

the movie is You've Got Mail, i think.

Where are you From???