Thursday, January 15, 2009

Arrrrrr, Matey



I took this picture while we were in Virginia and I forgot to post it. Adorable!



Last night M and I were playing. If you can't tell from all the pictures we take, M loves to suck her two fingers. She was doing it last night and I would pull them out quickly and she would crack up laughing. I absolutely love this picture!





Baby laughter is still my favorite sound.


L humored me the other day by attempting to eat green beans again. She did eat about 1/4 of the container, so that was good.



M decided a month or so ago that she was a big girl and didn't want to sit in her booster seat any more. We put it away, but I just got it out a few days ago for L (since she's sitting up so well, I thought it was time). Now that her sister is using the booster seat, M has a renewed interest in it.



L loves playing with hair. Well, pulling really. I think their cousin Kymber did that too (Is that right Tara???). M is constantly getting her hair pulled by L whenever she gives L a hug or goes to her. She gets my hair a lot too. She has such a strong grip too! It's hard to break free.




Nothing like a green bean mustache!

2 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

i can't get over those baby blues! what beautiful eyes they both have!

btw, sleeping beauty i cheated, i knew it, but couldn't remember and it was driving me crazy!

Jolene said...

I love the pictures of Madelyn laughing. She seems to be having sooo much fun. Lydia looks great with the green mustache. Kymber likes to hold onto hair, but doesn't really pull it.

Where are you From???