This is the FIRST of 3 new posts, so scroll down!
BEFORE: These are M's lovely locks yesterday. What you can't see in this picture is that the hair in the back hung halfway down her back, and in the front the hair hovered over her shoulders.
Here's her new do! She did FANTASTIC during the haircut. She didn't cry once!
Nice and even! I can't believe how grown up she looks. Lisa (the hair stylist who has been my mom's hair stylist for years and years) cut about 1/8 to 1/4 of an inch off the front and about 2 1/2 inches off the back. It's so nice to have it one length! I kept the clippings of her hair, so we always remember how blond it was. I have a feeling she will go dark headed like Mr. N and I.
It looks a lot better having her hair down now that it's even. Also, those baby fine hairs would tangle and break so easily, which was a real headache, not to mention unpleasant for poor M. Lisa told me her hair should grow a lot quicker and thicker now that it's been cut. My little girl is becoming a toddler more and more each day!

8 comments:
So cute! My favorite is the 4th picture. She looks like a 4 year old. So big and so gorgeous:) Say hi to her from Bence
It is so adorable! I can't believe how long her hair was! And I love the pictures of her sucking her fingers...Aubrey still does the same thing, and I think it's so cute:)
It's so true. Rose's hair has been growing super fast since I cut her hair and it's much thicker!
She looks really cute! She looks a lot older than before the cut!
Very cute! I love little girls with bob hair cuts. Her hair was getting so long!
She does look so much older with the haircut! Especially the picture of her laying on the couch! Such a big girl! But it's adorable :).
If you get this twice, just delete one :).
Maddy does look so much older with the new haircut, especially in the picture of her laying on the couch! But the new haircut is adorable!
Wow! Look how grown up she is!
Post a Comment