I love these little feet.
This snow suite was WAY too big, but adorable!
M was fascinated with making footprints in the snow.
This was the best picture of the two of them I could get!
I love this face!
This is why I wanted snow. M loves the "Snowman" song, so I've been wishing for enough snow so we could actually make a snowman. We got like an inch, so I made this little guy from the snow on the picnic table. He was only like 6 inches tall and we animated his face with dead twigs from the flower bed. The snow was so dry and powdery that this little guy was almost impossible to make. I had to use all of my meager arm strength to do it!

6 comments:
I love the huge snowsuit on Lydia!
too cute! i wish wish wish that we had snow!
I love the gigantic snowman. Don't kids love playing in the snow? It is facinating for them.
Pretty sure I busted up laughing when I saw Lydia in that suit. hahaha.
And is the movie Ever After??
I love how the lighting when it snows is great for pictures - they always end up looking professional! And again, I adore Lydia's hat. So stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment