Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Sisterhood of the Expanding Pants

I was talking to Megan today (I love that girl!) and we were reminiscing about how much we miss our friends in Utah. I miss those friends so much (Bea, Kristen, Natasha, Stefanie, Megan, Megan, Melanie, Jen, and many more!)! As we were talking about that, I thought about that movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and thought "I guess we'd be more like 'The Sisterhood of the Expanding Pants.'" I told Megan my thought and we both had a good laugh. Ah, getting old is bliss! I'm glad I can do so with many dear friends!
I miss you guys!

9 comments:

beapinkal said...

Oh dear Stefanie! You can't even imegane how much i miss you. You were the best neigbour for us. Me and Bence always loved when you guys came up to play. Or i remember when we both got "sick" of being huge with a pregnant belly:) I miss you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chat. I feel much better today, not so much like I am going to kill everyone! I love our expanding pants sisterhood:)

Megan said...

Oh, I miss you too! And I agree about the sisterhood of the expanding pants...we'll never quite be the same, will we? I sure wish we could see you and your sweet girls. Any chance of coming out for a visit anytime soon? Someday we should really have an 85th ward mommy reunion!!!!!

Katherine Ronachert said...

i just watched your bad day at the office... cracked up! couldn't get the star wars link to work though

Kristin Hanson said...

I miss you, too! The complex just isn't the same with out you. I keep comapring Evie's development with Maddy's at this time last year and it makes me so sad. But I understand completley Neil's drive to increase his talent, so it's bittersweet.

Melanie said...

So funny! I agree about the expanding pants- they're more comfy anyway! And it was a really perfect setup we new mommies all had there together- for a little while at least!

Nat said...

Believe me girlie, we are no better off without you either! I miss being able to walk 20 steps to visit you every day!

Nat said...

Btw the movie is Ever After, which is THE BEST MOVIE EVER

Jennifer said...

I miss it there so much too! I was just thinking about that today actually. And almost started crying! I really miss being able to walk right next door to hang out with friends and do nothing in particular. I also loved our walmart trips! Good thing for blogs so we can keep in touch!

Where are you From???