Yup. She got more than just her little face.
She colored from her head to her toes. Did you know this kind of marker doesn't wash off that easily. Church should be really interesting!
She had brown marker on her hands and when I made her help me clean the marker off the chairs she cried and rubbed her eyes, hence the slight raccoon look.
This was the crying. You can see the brown marker too.
Something clicked with L this week, and she's sitting like a pro. Monday she just started sitting up straight and steady. It was so funny. Maybe she realized she could do it. Maybe everything came together to make it possible. I don't know, but overnight she went from sitting like a new sitter to sitting like a pro!
Check out the vein on the side of her head! You should see it when she's mad/upset. It really bulges!
This is a really good photo of how good she's sitting. If you look at her clothes you can see that she is literally covered from neck to toes in spit up! I swear I feed this child and she spits up constantly until her next feeding. By the way, L is beyond interested in food. When she sees food she can't take her eyes off of it and tries everything in her power to get it. Except green veggies. Uck! She doesn't mind peas as much, but she hates green beans!

8 comments:
princess bride
If you think markers are bad, just wait until she decides to cut her own hair! Gotta love it! Just take a picture & smile--really what else can you do!
too cute! i love the markers! maybe you have a tatoo artist on hand as well!
M sure has her Dad's artistic talents! Movie is The Princess Bride, of course :)
I only love seeing these kind of posts because I don't have any kids and therefore don't have to deal with kids getting into stuff. I think the purple was a good choice--she looks nice in that color!
Wow, I have to say that is pretty hilarious! I remember coloring on my little sisters as a girl, so don't be surprised if one day Lydia is covered in "artwork."
BTW the new movie is Princess Bride.
We know all about markers at our house... let's just say I hope she grows out of it because my 3 and a half year old hasn't yet. Lydia is getting so big and adorable! I lover her huge smiles!
Lydia is sitting up so nice and straight. The markers is just one of the "fun" things kids like to surprise their parents with. Experimentation is the key word with children.
Post a Comment