I have an iPod question, so please share your knowledge if you have it!
My iPod is currently M.I.A. (I haven't given up hope of its recovery yet...). My mom has an iPod that is synced to her computer. (Mine was obviously synced to our laptop). What I want to know is:
1. can I sync her iPod to my computer to transfer some of my music to her iPod without losing what she has on hers?
.
2. Is there anyway to take the music from my iTunes and put it on her iTunes???
.
I really hope someone can answer this question for me. It's been driving me nuts for months.

5 comments:
I would think you could. Brian would probably know if we had an IPod. We have a different mp3 player (a Zen).
i'll tell Daryl to write you or leave a comment for this post. You know he knows all these computer, IPod problems:)
Sorry I can't help you with the iPod thing...
But, my movie guess is "You've Got Mail" :).
I have no idea about the ipod, but I know the movie quote is from You've Got Mail!
Is the movie Enchanted?
Post a Comment