Saturday, May 23, 2009

This was AMAZING



I'm totally bragging here, but i can't help it! This morning I decided to make omelettes for Mr. N and I and they turned out AMAZING!!! I had no idea how to make an omelet, so I watched a video on youtube and then attempted it. I used egg beaters, green onions, ham, tomatoes, spinach and mushrooms. They were so GOOD! I'm going to make them again on Monday to use up the rest of the ingredients. Oh man, I think omelette's are my new favorite thing.


I think I'm channeling a little of my cousin Hila's spirit by all these food posts I'm doing. Seriously, I'm not pregnant and we're not planning another bun in the oven for at least 3 years, so don't be looking for it!


:)
P.S. Baby L took her FIRST STEP today!!! Hooray for her! Our home teacher was over and I was watching L across the room. She stood up and was really excited to see me looking at her and took a step without even thinking about it. Right in the middle of our home teacher talking I screamed and said "She took a step!" It was very cool.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

looks amazing!!! Do you have a link for that you tube video?

Congrats on Baby L's first step!! How fun that you screamed right while he was talking :)

Nat said...

First steps!!! So exciting!

Eliza said...

I'm sure the home teacher was honored to be there for the first steps :)

...and I LOVE the pictures on your sidebar, especially that first one under the "About Us" section, such a cute family!

Where are you From???