Friday, May 22, 2009

No Bake

I had a serious craving for no bake cookies this week. I made them of course, and with the help of the girls, my parents and Mr. N (actually he doesn't like no bake cookies...but I'm pretty sure he ate a few) we finished them in about 3 days. I must admit that I ate the majority...
So why am I still craving them???????
:(

5 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Because they are fantabulous! It's kinda funny cause Kirby doesn't like them either. That makes them a perfect treat to make cause I get them all to myself! Pahaha...

Liz Wilcken said...

so which diapers do YOU like the best? I like the way pampers smell. They smell like Dr. Pepper. I'm serious. Smell one. I HATE huggies. Each time I use them they leak. I think all their money goes into using those big famous characters.

No bakes sound good right now :)

Nat said...

Time for a second batch!

Nat said...

OCEANS 11!!!!! Can't believe I didn't guess this last week! I KNEW it sounded too familiar, that's one of my favorite movies!

Mrs. S said...

Honestly I like Huggies. I've never had much success with Pampers, but they are okay. I HATE the walmart diapers. They were a nightmare. I currently use Luvs, but I've been having a lot of leaks lately, so I am considering switching.

Where are you From???