...Let your 2-year old answer the phone.
I did this today and was greatly amused by the results. The phone rang and as usual I checked the caller ID. I ignore telemarketer/sales calls, so I ignored it and went into the kitchen. The next thing I heard was the phone beep as it was turned on and M say,
"Hello?"
My first instinct was to run and take the phone from her and hang it up. But then I thought, 'huh, why not!"
I proceeded to listen to a very amusing conversation from the kitchen where M rattled on about who knows what to the unknown stranger for 2 or 3 minutes and occasionally pressed buttons that I really hope irritated the person on the other end. When I heard a dial tone on the phone I went to take the phone from M, but it wasn't necessary. She had heard it too so she put it down on the counter.
I think that's how I'll handle those calls from now on!

4 comments:
i did the same thing!!! it is seriously the best!
Ha! I love it.
What a great + funny idea, I'll have to give it a try!
What is that mean you can't wait until you live in Utah again??? And keep my fingers crossed??? Are you gusy planning to move back here??? It would be so fun.
By the way- i was looking your pictures on your blog when Bence came and he looked them too. He saw M. and then he sayed: " I want to go play with Madi" I'm amazed that he still remembers. I'm glad he does!
Post a Comment