Saturday, May 2, 2009


The girls and I went to the park last Thursday. It is a new park on base that is really nice. We had a lot of fun running around playing. Here are the shots of our self-portraits!





These were taken before going down the slide. M really had a lot of fun on the slides. She finally started going down the slide on her own because she discovered she could control the speed of her slide by dragging her feet! Hooray for friction.


M had a lot of time going over this bridge. It moved a lot when you walked on it. She was so cute trying to figure it out.



Slides are fun going up and going down!



M about gave me a heart attack by going down this huge slide all by herself. I saw her up there but couldn't get there before she went down. She did fantastic though. I admit I was more afraid of her falling than her sliding down.


Baby L really doesn't like swinging. I don't know why, she never really has. I did swing with her on my lap a bit and she was better, but I had to be sure to hold her really tight.







M loved the swings! There was a six-year-old boy there that M played with. It was funny to see the difference in their ages as they played. I think one of his strides matches 3 of hers, but she was undaunted as she chased after him.





Baby L spent most of her time trying to eat the...floor of the playground. The floor...or bedding was made from shredded tires. She thought it was tasty, I thought it was gross!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

beapinkal said...

What a fun day! We love going to the park too.
You look gorgeous by the way!!!!!

Kristin Hanson said...

I adore L's faces - esp the ones of her on the swing "moomm, what is this!" We miss you guys!!!!

Where are you From???