Kind of. My pre-preggo weight fluctuated by about 5 lbs...depending on life. Today I achieved the high end of that 5 lb fluctuation. So, in short, I'm back to my pre-M pregnancy weight. I celebrated by eating a bunch of the sugar cookies Mr. N made for me on Sunday (not really...I just happened to eat a lot of them....it wasn't really a celebration), so I'll probably be back up tomorrow, but oh well. It's fun to work towards a goal.
Now I'll be working on Maintenance! Oh yeah, I would have put a picture of me up on this post, but I look like crap today. Little M makes a great substitute!

8 comments:
Way to go!! You look great.
P.s. In that picture of M I think she looks a lot like Mr. N.
great job!
That's AWESOME! I'm 4lbs away from my 2nd pre-pregnancy weight and 9lbs from my 1st pre-pregnancy weight...I'm excited to get there. Congratulations on all your hard work!
Great job! By the way, can I get invited to view your blog Eliza?
Woot! Woot! Go, Mrs. S!
shark tales?
nope. Think vegas.
oh that's right, it's
"oh, you're a liar!"
that frankie says to oscar.
Post a Comment