Sunday, May 24, 2009

Sunday Photos

We got to church early this past Sunday to attempt family photos. I had to drag Mr. N away from his Executive Secretary responsibilities (not really) and my mom was a good sport and took the photos.



The decision to take family photos was brought Saturday while I was putting some of the girls winter clothes away, along with the clothes they were outgrowing. I realized that I L's dress (which had been in storage) matched M's dress (which was going into storage). I decided to forgo putting M's dress away so we could get some pictures. I didn't tell Mr. N we were doing this until he was at church. I was so glad he wore a tie that happened to match the rest of the family.




Getting pictures with one child is hard. With two...it's slightly more than twice as hard!



This was my favorite of the girls. L still looks a little silly though.




More of the girls.




Little M. She is such a beauty!





More of M.


Baby L. She is so fun to take photos of because she is so expressive!


More of L.



Mr. N and I.

A million thanks to my mom for being our photographer! It was weird taking photos as our fellow ward members stalked into church. No doubt they thought we were weird! Oh well. It was worth it in the end.

4 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

you are definitely a good lookin family! best of luck during the teenage years.

Unknown said...

Very worth it!! Beautiful pictures. I love the girls' dresses. And you, my dear Stefanie, look so good!

Eliza said...

I love them all! ...and I'm jealous of your gorgeous hair.

beapinkal said...

You look beautiful!
And you all look cute too. The kids are adorable! Miss you!

Where are you From???