
Have I told you what I do???
Back in May my sil Lorie Jo called me to tell me she was hosting a party for a company called Story Time Felts. At the time I was kind of looking for some kind of work I could do from home. I looked into Mary Kay, which I love, but I had to admit to myself that I really didn't have enough interest in makeup. I put my own makeup on, but I don't have a clue as to how to direct others to put theirs on... So anyways, Lorie Jo told me a bit about Story Time Felts (They make felt stories about everything really...) and I was interested. It sounded like a product that I would use.
I was right.
At the party I fell in love with the product. I inquired that night as to how I could become a consultant. Mr. N and I talked about it and prayed about it for about a month before I finally decided that yes, this was something I could do-mainly because I really believed in the product.
Story Time Felts has been around for about 20 years now. As I said before, they make felt/flannel board stories that go along with everything. They have a “make believe” line of big board sets that tell classic stories (The Three Little Pigs, Billy Goats Gruff, Goldilocks and the Three Bears), Tall Tales, and any
Back in May my sil Lorie Jo called me to tell me she was hosting a party for a company called Story Time Felts. At the time I was kind of looking for some kind of work I could do from home. I looked into Mary Kay, which I love, but I had to admit to myself that I really didn't have enough interest in makeup. I put my own makeup on, but I don't have a clue as to how to direct others to put theirs on... So anyways, Lorie Jo told me a bit about Story Time Felts (They make felt stories about everything really...) and I was interested. It sounded like a product that I would use.
I was right.
At the party I fell in love with the product. I inquired that night as to how I could become a consultant. Mr. N and I talked about it and prayed about it for about a month before I finally decided that yes, this was something I could do-mainly because I really believed in the product.
Story Time Felts has been around for about 20 years now. As I said before, they make felt/flannel board stories that go along with everything. They have a “make believe” line of big board sets that tell classic stories (The Three Little Pigs, Billy Goats Gruff, Goldilocks and the Three Bears), Tall Tales, and any
Princess story (Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Frog Prince, Princess and the Pea…) and much more.
They also have their “educational” and "realistic" lines of big board sets about Dinosaurs, Pirates, Under the Sea Ocean Life, The Rain forest, Farm Life, The Solar System, US geography…everything! There’s a whole preschool and education line to teach about food, colors, emotions, numbers, letters, math.
They have dress up dolls and bears with a wide variety of clothes/dolls to choose from (I loved paper dolls growing up so the dolls are one of my favorites). There are finger puppets and hand puppets, finger puppets that come with a CD to teach songs (like Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed…), face masks, 
a felt old lady that includes all the characters for The Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly and she actually eats the characters, and a variety of figures to go along with favorite stories like Rainbow Fish, Where the Wild Things Are and Good Night Moon.

There’s also a wide range of educational and make believe Quiet Books and

Toggle Books (which are unique to Story Time Felts, but they are basically modified quiet books/compact felt boards).

And best of all there is a religious line of products that tells either Bible stories or Book of Mormon stories. (These are phenomenal for FHE!!!)
I really love Story Time Felts. It has been really fun being a consultant and playing with the felt with M. She is a huge fan. Basically what I do is work with different hostesses who want to hold parties to share the product and earn free felt themselves. People also do catalog parties with their friends or just place orders. Let me know if you're interested!
I really love Story Time Felts. It has been really fun being a consultant and playing with the felt with M. She is a huge fan. Basically what I do is work with different hostesses who want to hold parties to share the product and earn free felt themselves. People also do catalog parties with their friends or just place orders. Let me know if you're interested!
You seriously won't regret making Story Time Felts part of your life and your child's life!
P.S. Visit my STF blog at: http://havefunwithfelt.blogspot.com/
Or my consultant webpage at: http://www.storytimefelts.com/cs/modules/userpage/index.php?page_id=29

4 comments:
They do have FABULOUS products! My kids are older but they still love to play with the scripture stories!
Did I ever tell you how much Mike likes his pirate felt? It was really funny to watch him play with it when we first got it.
Good luck on those cloth diapers, by the way.
This is cool :). ANd I'm glad you really like it :). Also, that's a really great picture of you.
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment