Yeah, did you catch what that was a picture of? That's a package of cloth diapers. What brought this on??? Mr. N and I have been talking 72-hour kits for the past little bit and that we need to get them together. I was thinking about L's 72-hour kit and was thinking that 72 hours worth of diapers takes up a lot of space. Then I thought that it would probably be good if I learned to use cloth diapers. And to learn to use them, I need to use them.
So thus our experiment is underway. I am still using disposable diapers at night of course.

7 comments:
Cloth diapers -- UGH! Mom used them with all us kids except Ian. Since I was one of the oldest kids, I remember having the job of swishing out the poopie ones in the toilet -- not pleasant! Wet ones aren't so bad, but beware of the really messy ones! Good Luck with the experiment! :-)
~~~~~~~~~
In regards to your earlier post on Hot Chocolate Cookie Straws: When I was at Target yesterday, I saw some Tim Tam cookies. They were made by Pepperidge Farm, $3.39 a package. Just thought I would let ya know! :-)
Thanks for the tip! I know I'm not terribly thrilled about cloth diapers...but I figure it's a good skill to have. It's pretty funny that you remember that because if it wasn't Ian's diapers you remember dealing with...than it was Neal's! :)
I have a girlfriend who swears by cloth diapers. In fact, she refuses to ever go back to disposable. I guess it all depends on who you are. Good luck!
You are far more brave than I. You couldn't pay me enough to switch to cloth diapers!! However, I am sure it's much easier to try them out if you have a washer and dryer in your home. There's no way I'm hauling nasty diapers to the laundromat every day.
well, Charlotte Larson knows best when it comes to cloth diapers since that's all she uses. She even sews her own!
oh, and the movie is a muppet one, but I can't remember which, so I'm gonna guess Muppet Treasure Island, although i'm also wanting to say Christmas Carol since it's Christmas time!!! Go with the first.
I think that is really cool. I might just try it!
I know I've heard it said that cloth diapers have come a long way. They have some now that look exactly like disposable, and they have cute ones like cowboy designs, etc. I'll have to send you a link to my friend's blog who has bought a few... In case you decide you like disposables :). And it doesn't hurt that they are going to save lots of money!
Post a Comment