Monday, December 15, 2008

I've been busy!

I know I haven't blogged in a while. Between reading this
preparing for and being a vendor at an event last Friday (I'll talk more about that later), cutting out felt and taking care of the two most adorable girls ever...I haven't really read blogs or blogged for a while. I'm on page 718, the girls are asleep, and the event is done...so hopefully I'll be able to regain my life tomorrow. Though I am disappointed the Inheritance Trilogy now contains four books. I was looking forward to finishing another series this year. Now I just have to wait around for the next book.
By the way, M has been having a really hard time going to bed at night so I started putting L and her down together. I use to put them down in separate rooms and then move La to M's room once they were both asleep. Now that I am putting them down together Mn is doing much better. I hear them talk to each other (sometimes M sings to L...it's adorable) and then they just go to bed. Maybe she was lonely before. She is much happier having her sister there with her. Probably after L turns 2 I'll put them in a twin bed together. By then they should be able to not smother each other in their sleep! :)
More to come! I promise!

4 comments:

Liz Wilcken said...

the grinch

LJB said...

I guess How the Grinch Stole Christmas for the movie!

Nilla said...

If they keep sharing a bed for years and years, they will have tons of stories for the future :). Trust me, I know...

Movie guess: Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Kristin Hanson said...

I was really mad that Brisingr wasn't the end of the series, too. I hate having to wait around to read the end, since I'll forget everything by the time the next one comes out.

BTW I am working on your skirt. :) It should be done soon, but I won't mail it until after the Christmas madness. The line at the post office has been out of control!

Where are you From???