If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise).
“One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Free Shipping Day
December 18th is free shipping day.... If you go to google.com and type in free shipping day you will find all the stores that participate in it.
Awesome Tip! Thanks! ps- I bet you would love this site! pinchingyourpennies.com It gives all kinds of free tips like who offers free shipping and what great deals there are floating around out there in cyber world. Just go to their forums and check out screaming deals online!
1 comment:
Awesome Tip! Thanks! ps- I bet you would love this site! pinchingyourpennies.com
It gives all kinds of free tips like who offers free shipping and what great deals there are floating around out there in cyber world. Just go to their forums and check out screaming deals online!
Post a Comment