Our little girl is getting so big! Check out some of her newest tricks. (The one I haven't caught on camera is clapping!)
Mr. N had L the other day and I heard him exclaim "Holy Cow! Bring the camera" I ran out to the living room and found L wedged in the corner of the living room (as pictured). I asked Mr. N what was wrong and he told me that he had put L down at his feet (his foot is in the bottom right corner of the picture) and started doing something on the laptop. He said about 15 seconds later he heard L screeching (as she likes to do) from a greater distance that he expected. He looked at where he'd put her and she was gone... She rolled all the way across the living room in no time flat. She seemed quite pleased with herself...other than the fact that she couldn't move once she wedged herself in.
That was the first time she rolled from her tummy to her back. She's been rolling from back to tummy for a month or so now.
Trick number two...ready for this...
Look who's sitting up!
Of course she can't hold it for very long and when she sits she sways around like a drunk...but she is very satisfied to be sitting!

2 comments:
Wow! what a big girl! She is learning so fast.
So cute!!! Amazing how much changes in a month!
Post a Comment