Saturday, November 15, 2008

What's Going On Here???


I haven't really blogged in a while. Things have been busy. I've been busy trying to make money for our family (I'll blog about that later :) ) and taking care of the girls. Nothing too exciting overall. Just life.



Baby L is getting so big. We are working on sitting up. I wish I still had my boppy pillow because that was so useful to put around her so she could practice sitting.



The older L is getting, the more she is looking like M.


When M was a baby she never had an interest in TV. It wasn't until L was born, and I desperately needed something to entertain her, that she really took an interest in movies, like The Little Mermaid. L is the opposite. She loves TV. I don't really like that...but I really don't know what to do about it.



L hasn't been sleeping that great at night. She usually wakes up once, which isn't a big deal, but lately it's been two times, and a couple times she woke up 3 times. M was sleeping 12 hrs by this point. Oh well. I thought maybe L's body was ready for more nutrition, so I introduced Rice Cereal. The first time I mixed it with half breast milk and half formula. She did not like it at all! After that I used just breast milk and what a difference. Now she can't get enough of the stuff. At first it seemed to help and she went back to waking up one time, but the last couple nights have been 2 and 3 times. Maybe she's growing. Maybe she's teething. Maybe she's just developing bad habits. Maybe I don't have a clue what's going on. :)


Here's my dad with our new puppy.



I love this sweater we got for M.



Playing in the raked leaves is one of M's favorite things.



Here we were ready for church. That Sunday, last Sunday that is, was the Primary Program. I was on the stand with my CTR 6 class (I was just called to teach the 6 year olds at church). My mom told me that M payed attention to the entire program. She loves kids. Apparently the Primary Program was her kind of Sacrament Meeting.



Mr. N, as always is busy with school work. He really enjoys it, but hates the commute. I can't blame him. An hour and a half of driving each day, 2-2 1/2 hours on the train and an hour of walking in the city each day wears on a person. It's so nice to see him doing what he loves though. If you want to read more about what he's doing, click here


So that's really all for us!

3 comments:

Jolene said...

So you are teaching CTR 6. I guess we try to keep it in the family. I teach CTR 6 and so does Tara. We have our Primary presentation tomorrow.It is always fun to watch the kids give their presentations. I'm glad it entertained Maddy.

Mrs. S said...

That's neat that we're all teaching the same age group! Maybe you can give me some pointers on teaching six year olds!

Megan said...

Oh my goodness. You are so gorgeous in that picture with you and M & L. Beautiful!

And, Lydia really does look so much like Maddy to me. In the pictures anyway.

We miss you guys. Hope you're doing well!

Where are you From???