M is so sweet with her sister. When she sees her, especially after a nap, she comes up to her with the biggest smile on her face and says, "Hi!" about 5 times and gives her a hug and a kiss. L returns that beautiful smile with her own. I love seeing these two girls interact. Of course there is the perpetual risk that M will squish L in her attempt to show her love.
This one morning my mom called me out to see M sitting in this cradle (that by the way my grandpa made me when I was a young girl like M is now). She had all her babies with her and was just so adorable.
She makes me laugh. Of course I'd love to know what she was thinking!
L is such a joy in our family. She loves to get attention and have someone talk to her. Lately, if you click your tongue at her she cracks up laughing.
Her hair is really starting to come in now. Unlike her older sister, though, her hair is coming in a bit darker. I'm glad about that. I always pictured a "L" as having darker hair. Either way we love her!
Yes, this would appear to be some sort of decorative storage container on M's head, but for her it is her favorite hat. She absolutely loves this hat. It's quite common to find this hat on L's head as well...courtesy of her older sister of course!
It seems I can't ever hold just one baby, and it's okay by me. Really, when anyone holds L, M wants to be right there too. It's fun and sometimes difficult, but it's just the way life is for us! People often comment to us on having two girls so close in age...and yeah...it's hard, but really it's all we know. It's our life!
I went shopping with my mom and the girls the other day. It was around lunch time and there was no where to eat, so I opened this container of these chocolate-chocolate chip cookies and gave one to M to hold her over until we got home. After we got home she ate, took a nap and all that good stuff. Later that day I was doing dishes and M was being very quiet....always cause for concern. I went to hunt her up and found her sharing the entire container of cookies with the dog. I snapped this picture as she was running down the hall with a cookie in each hand, very happy.
One morning I went out of the kitchen to check on L and found her surrounded by M's baby dolls. I guess M wanted to make sure she wasn't lonely! It was so cute.
And here they are together! All the sweet babies on the blanket (which, by the way is the adorable baby blanket Grandma E made for M when she was born.

7 comments:
I love the pink vest on Maddy. Really great pictures... and wow, you look great too!
I love the vest too. I'm a big fan of vests. I just checked these pictures and Bence came to the computer to see what i'm doing. i pointed the picture where Madelyn was with her three baby dolls and asked Bence who she is. And he pointed one of the doll and sais: Akos:)
Your girls are so cute!
Lydia has the cutest little smile in the world! I'm glad life with your two girls is going good.
I love the look on Lydia's face in the picture where Maddy is sitting next to her in her diaper. I'm still chuckling. It's like she's afraid that M will elbow her or something. Too cute.
Side note: I thought about you this morning and starting crying. Just out of the blue!
Madelyn and Lydia are so completely adorable. How fun that they can grow up so close in age and be the best of friends their whole lives long (hopefully) like I was/am with my 5 sisters.
Woah, Madelyn with triplets? She is quite the mom-in-training! Lydia does have quite a cute smile. Love the pictures.
I love the picture of Lydia on the floor with the babies!! And I love the close up picture of Madelyn outside with the vest. They are super cute!! It's so sweet to watch kids with babies. They just seem to be natural nurturers. Your girls are getting too big too fast!
Post a Comment