Here I a video of L laughing. She laughs a lot harder now. This video is a couple weeks old, but still adorable!
L screeching.
We were reading books this one night and all of the sudden M started kissing the characters in the Little Mermaid (she saw the picture of Prince Eric and Ariel kissing). I had to prompt her to get her to do it again on video because it was so darn cute.
M went and gave our dog Jersey a kiss in this video.
M loves the Jungle Book, and she really likes to read books about the movies she likes. She’ll sing her favorite parts during the book and act out the elephant part (hut-two-three-four…)
Reading the Little Mermaid

3 comments:
HI! we finally have our computer again! What fun videos... I love seeing M's little feet while reading her books... So cute. And Lydia makes some really cool sounds, that's for sure. Hope you are doing well. Thanks for calling me the other day... hope you found what you were looking for.
Wow, I can not get over how big Lydia is! I love her laugh. We miss you guys!!
So cute! I love the giggles and Maddy's acting!
Post a Comment