Baby L
Mrs. S
5. I am incredibly specific about my name. I have never, nor will I ever introduce myself as "S". My name is S and I like it. I don't mind being called S if I know you. If I just meet you and you call me S (like some person from Tricare I talked to on the phone a few months ago) it really bothers me. It really bothers me if I get introduced as S too. I despise being called S. That is like fingernails on a chalk board for me. My grandma calls me that, but I believe in respecting my elders so I've never said anything. Don't feel like you have to start calling me S now if you call me S. Like I said, I don't mind if I know you.
***
The only exception to this is my sweet Mr. N. He always calls me S and he always has. I think he's called me S twice since we've been married. The last time it happened I actually stopped what I was doing and said to him, "You actually called me S." He just smiled at me and replied, "I know." He's never introduced me that way though.
Mr. N
7. Mr. N doesn't like to inconvenience anyone. He'll wander around a store for hours looking for something and come home without it rather than ask where it is. (That's probably a little bit of an over-exageration...). He'd also rather do any task by himself than ask for help. He's so funny. It use to really bother me, but now it's kind of one of those endearing things about him. It's just him.
8. Mr. N is the total opposite of my #6. Before he makes a decision he will study it out for weeks, researching every minute detail on the Internet about whatever it is. He'll ask advice from people, talk to his parents and siblings about the decision, and then finally, he acts on it. I think we've both tried to change each other and how we react about decision making, but it's just the way our personalities are. We like to tease each other about it, but for the most part we just try to be patient with our differences. We both agree that neither one of us is "right", we're just different people!

3 comments:
I love you guys and i really enjoyed this post! And thanks for the invitation:)
Fun little tidbits of personality to learn about. Isn't it funny how kids attach themselves to things? Substitutions NEVER do!
Be grateful that all your grandma calls you is Steffie. When Jolene and I were growing up we knew a girl who was known as Stuffie. I think her real name was Georgia, but I never heard anyone call her that.
My guess for the movie is My Fair Lady!
Also, your girls just keep getting more and more beautiful all the time! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment