I took these pictures of Madelyn yesterday and was amazed how good they turn out. It's really hit and miss trying to photograph a child.
If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise). “One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
5 comments:
So cute! You did great with the camera!
How cute!!! M. hair is so so so cute. I really miss her! And you of course:) Will you guys ever come back for a visit? It would be so fun!
I'm just amazed at how much and how fast they change! Since following your blog, I've seen M grow so much!
Your girls are beautiful. You are such a great mother. We miss you guys.
Much love,
Driggs family
P.S. I think Miss M looks most like Neal and I think Miss L looks most like you. :) What do others think?
Wow, good photography! And it definitely helps you have adorable subjects to photograph! ;)
Post a Comment