Email me your address if you want to be included! And yes, I can't wait to start using our real names! (although it is kind of fun using our nicknames...)
Today I added Eliza, Amy W., Mel K. (your right email address), Katie R, Mel M., Rachel, & Kacee.
Why we loved today:
1. We discovered that thanks to our Halloween pull of candy we could make Smores!
2. We had fun even though we were walking around in the cold and the rain.
3. Baby L made so many people smile today by grinning at them. Babies are magical.
4. Feet. They taste good! (according to baby L)
5. Laughing at our own jokes, or for no reason at all (a specialty of M's)
6. We took Jersey (our new puppy) to the vet and when we went into exam room M started crying (have I mentioned she hates the doctor) until I told her the doctor was going to see Jersey, not her. Then she was happy. It's always a good day when the doctor isn't there to see her.
7. We called Daddy (Mr. N) because M has been asking for him for about 2 days now (she doesn't see him during the week, only weekends). I put her on the phone and she said "Hi Daddy" about 10 times to him. It really made his day.
We loved today.

4 comments:
Hey, I don't know if you remember me or not, but Matt and I were in your last ward. I would like to be able to see your blog still. Thanks!
-Lindsay
happyhersam@gmail.com
every single time when i check your blog and Bence sees little M. he says her name. It is still amazing to me that he actually remembers her which is good. Maybe one day they will meet again and maybe become friends:) Too bed little M. doesn't remember him. She was smaller when you guys left. You better come back:)hehe
thanks so much for inviting me to read your blog! your daughters are adorable, and it is so fun to have a way to reconnect. also, your list of links to free stuff is great--what a fantastic idea.
my blog is private too (more so because i have weird stalker students than anything else--ha) but i'll send you an invite as soon as i finish this comment. which is now. :)
Thank you for adding me! I think your blog is way cute and fun and I love that I get to be a part of it! Thank you!
Post a Comment