As many of you can tell, we try to protect our privacy on our blog (i.e. Mr. N, Mrs. S, M & L...). This is due mostly to the fact that my uncle is a retired cop (love you Uncle Ernie!) and I'm a bit paranoid myself. I read this article on the Mitchells blog and it was a real eye opener to some of the scary things that happen to bloggers. For instance this one family posted a picture of their son's "crazy haircut" (a Mohawk) and that picture got put on someones elses blog showing the child as a member of the Hitler's Youth.
Our first priority is the protection of our children, so we're going private in 7 days.
Email me (sesplin@gmail.com) or post your email address as a comment if you want to be invited. If I don't know you I don't mind inviting you, just tell me how you found us & I'll verify with that person (like you found me through Nilla's blog and I'll email her to make sure she knows you).
So far these people will be invited:
Elka
Tara & Josh
Amy
LJ
Sheryl C.
Marisa
Mel K.
Grandma E
Grandma P
Nilla
Wendy
Lauren D.
Jenn G.
Kristen
Lisa J.
Kirsten K
Tori M.
Megan T.
Megan N.
Bea
Aunt S, D, & M
Sharlene
Shabandas
Kim R.
Liz W.
Natasha
Mike R.
Be sure to get back to me!!!

4 comments:
Does this mean you'll use real names now?! HOORAY!
It was a real eye opener when I saw that people from Brazil and Australia were logging on EVERY day for more than 20 minutes. CREEPY.
Way to keep your little family safe...
you might want to add my wendy. she stalks everyone who's on my list...
just making sure you have my personal email mel_miles@hotmail.com
Good idea -- I plan on going private also. It's a little scary what some people do...
Post a Comment