Friday, November 21, 2008

Every Picture Tells a Story... (Part II)


Surely this is the only way to lift weights!


M has taken a liking to hanging off things. She likes to grab on to the shopping cart handle and just hang. She likes to do the same thing on the monkey bars...though that scares me because it is quite a drop. She thought this game with Daddy was great fun.





L doesn't get a ton of floor time because there is the constant threat of being squished by her sister, a 100 lb labrador, or being licked to death by a puppy. Consequently I haven't given her a lot of tummy time. We practice sitting up all the time though. It was fun to see how strong she was when I put her on her tummy though. I guess practicing sitting up makes up for no tummy time. M enjoyed laying there with her sister. Don't they look so much alike!






Here's M sitting with Max. She's constantly trying to ride him and play with him. He really is such a good dog too.


Tummy Time.

This picture acually turned out surprisingly well for a self portrait. I was quite surprised.

Here's L sitting with Max.


Here's Mr. N hanging out with M, Max & Jersey.



This rocking chair is in M's room and was made by my grandfather for my mom. He's quite the carpenter. I love the idea of using this rocking chair for my girls, though it is a bit squeeky with old age.


My parents got a new entertainment center to go with their new TV. M thought it was her toy of course.
It made a really fun little cubby hole.



Cheese!

6 comments:

Lauren Davison said...

Darling, as always! Kung Fu Panda??

Wendy Lady said...

It's so good to see the kids growing and that Neal has time for family and relaxation in spite of his insane school schedule.

Jennifer said...

Your girls are too cute. Did Madelyn get a hair cut? It looks cute!

Nat said...

I love these pictures! So cute!

The quote, btw, is Kung Fu Panda.

Nat said...

Also - I LOVE that sidebar with the free sample links! I just spend 20 minutes going through and signing up for a bunch of free stuff. Thanks!

skcoe said...

I CANNOT believe how big your kids are. I keep forgetting to check since you went private and you've posted SO MUCH! I hope things are going well for you back East.

Where are you From???