Thursday, November 13, 2008

Free Photo Book - Offer Good until Tomorrow

HEY EVERYONE! I just thought I would pass on the news of this really neat offer from Oprah.com/Snapfish.com. Today on Oprah was an episode about de-cluttering your house. One of their suggestions was to take digital photos of your children's artwork and to upload them onto Snapfish.com. From there you can order a spine-bound book, and Snapfish will print your selected pictures as a keepsake book. For 48 hours only, they are offering everyone a free book!
So, if you want to put together a book of pictures, artwork or whatever... go check it out!!
http://www.snapfish.com/info18 (Snapfish website with offer)
***I don't have time to email everyone, so hope you take advantage!***

1 comment:

Kristin Hanson said...

It's actually been extended until the 20th and the site is s.l.o.w. Jsut a heads up :)

Where are you From???