Friday, October 31, 2008

Our Two Favorite Things

I never got back to everyone on the blog to let you all know what we decided on for Halloween costumes. We got a lot of really good ideas. Mr. N & I looked at them all and our favorite was Tara’s (and later Natasha too) idea of Little Bo Peep for M and having Baby L be the sheep. We looked and looked, but couldn’t find a Bo Peep costume that was in M’s size. They were all 3T or bigger. I found a pattern, but it was really in depth. So, we decided to go with option two. Meet our favorite things:
Thing 1 and Thing 2. My mom made the dresses, I bought the iron on patches on ebay, bought red turtle necks from Carters and red tights from The Children’s Place. And there you have it! Don’t forget the three bows, and you have Thing 1 and Thing 2!



These two pictures were taken at the Trunk or Treat put on by our ward. It was a lot of fun. Mr. N wasn't able to be there because Thursday (the day of the Trunk or Treat) was the last night of his night class. We really missed him, but sent this picture to him on his phone.


These pictures were taken today, Happy Halloween! Believe it or not, this is actually a good picture of M considering her mood. She refused to nap all day (I tried twice), and by the end of the day she was totally done. Because of that we didn't go trick or treating. I was really disappointed. I really wanted to take her out. She didn't care though. She stayed home and handed out candy with Grandma. She thought it was great fun. She did really good handing out pieces of candy to all the kids and saying "hi" and "bye" as they came and went.




M loves to ride this elephant. She is really into elephants right now (thanks to the Jungle Book) and loves to march around like an elephant. Her Grandma E made her a baby blanket when she was born and it has elephant fabric on the one side. It is now her favorite blanket (understandably!). I think Mr. N's sister Tara really liked elephants as a kid too. Or was it Lorie Jo?





What's more fun that bubbles?


How about GIANT bubbles!

8 comments:

Kristin Hanson said...

I love how the costumes turned out!! And L is getting huge and looking more like M all the time! We miss you guys!!!!

Nilla said...

Those are cute costumes! What a creative idea! And the girls are adorable :).

Carolyn said...

What a great idea! I love the costumes. The girls look so cute!

Anonymous said...

great costumes! our baby jumped onto my lap and yelled m's name when he saw the pics!
km

Anonymous said...

They are the cutest little things ever!! I love it!

Amy said...

Stefanie and family--


Hi! How are you? Good I hope. I wanted to let you know that I have a blog, and would like to keep in touch with you more. I will talk to ya soon.

Tori Mitchell said...

That is so cute! I can't believe how big the girl sare!

Marisa Jean said...

What a cute idea! I love the bubbles.

Where are you From???