
I've said it before, and now I have pictures and stories to document, but M is the best big sister! How she shows love though can sometimes be dangerous to her sister. In the morning M usually wakes up first and if you go in and get her quick enough, Baby L won't wake up. When I get her in the morning I always shut the door after me so L doesn't get disturbed. I don't even think about it, I just do it.
So, Mr. N got M this morning and apparently he didn't shut the door after him. He didn't think about it and I didn't think to tell him to do it. After about 30 minutes baby L was crying so my mom went in to get her and she found her pack n' play full of toys M had thrown in to her fussing sister. Yeah, sure she threw in a wooden jewelery box (that didn't hit her and was a real potential hazard), but it was such a sweet gesture. Her sister was fussing so she was giving her stuff to "make it better". What a sweet girl!
This is baby L before church this morning.

Also, M has taken quite a liking to Lucky Charms...well not really the Lucky Charms...the marshmallows in the Lucky Charms. The other day I checked on baby L who was sitting in this chair of hers and found a Lucky Charms marshmallow shoved in the side of her mouth. Yikes!!! I removed it and explained to M that baby L didn't eat big girl food like her. The more I think about what M did, the sweeter it is to me. Sure, baby L shouldn't have that kind of stuff for a long time, but the marshmallows are really M's favorite. For her willingly share one with her sister is really very tender. I love my girls!
4 comments:
It's funny how similar M and Kymber are -- I guess they are about the same age. :-) Kymber does the same things with Kami. She loves to give "the baby" toys when she is fussing or sharing her snacks. I've seen all of my kids do the same thing with the new baby of the house but it continues to melt my heart with each of them! It's fun watching them become the big sister (or brother). Cute pictures.
Very Sweet! Yesterday, I found a slice of cheese in Maiya's mouth. Q's favorite too. They are so thoughtful to share.
Ah! How cute! :)
What a sweetheart...your girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment