Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Love getting Tagged!

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1. Go on a Cruise with Mr. N
2. Have them reduced in size…
3. Have Lasik eye surgery
4. Get a Master’s or Doctorate degree
5. Have Grand babies
6. Learn to sew well
7. Learn to play the piano
7 things I do now:
1. Change diapers
2. Try to leash train Max
3. Teach M how to appropriately love her sister without putting her life or health in jeopardy.
4. Blog
5. Story Time Felts
6. Make/Serve Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner & two snacks a day
7. Spend time with family
7 things I can't do:
1. Lose weight, apparently
2. Anything without contacts or glasses
3. Go anywhere without at least one baby
4. Put my kids in daycare
5. Scrap booking
6. More than 10 push-ups
7. Eat fish…I lost my taste for fish (and pepper for that matter) when I was prego this last time

7 things that attract me to my significant other:
1. Personality
2. Appearance
3. His animal magnetism :)
4. Dedication to his family
5. Goals for life
6. Love of the gospel
7. His love and concern for all his responsibilities
7 Celebrities I like:
1. Scarlett Johansson
2. Josh Lucas
3. Jack Sparrow (not Johnny Depp)
4. Terrence Howard
5. Reese Witherspoon
6. Will Ferrell
7. Miley Cyrus
7 of my favorite foods
1. Chocolate
2. Ribs
3. Corn on the Cob
4. Cereal
5. Nacho Cheese Doritos
6. Cottage Cheese
7. Steaks
The End

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Did you say animal magnetism?!! Oww-oww! I love the lists!

Where are you From???