So I lost my camera for a while, but finally found it again. Hooray, blog update! I don't have too much to report though. Just life as normal I guess.
Baby L is still a doll. She turns away like that when we're playing and it gets to be a little bit too much fun. She's so cute!
She's sporting her support for BYU. She is getting so big. All she wants to do is sit or stand up (with help of course) and look at the world. She does some serious Pilate's moves trying to sit up. She also loves to coo at you, especially if you coo back. She's just so cute and so wide awake and ready to see everything. She is also so cute when she cries because her lower lip sticks out so far and then trembles. It just melts your heart.
Little M has hit the "vocabulary explosion" in her development. She repeats everything we say now. Among her favorite words are: shark, turtle, fish, memo (nemo), Baloo, tiger, apple, mama, mommy, please, daddy, thank you, baby, max, jersey, puppy, doggie, duckie, butterfly, spider, flower, book, water, juice, down, up, Grandma, Bop-Bop (Pop-Pop)... and many, many more. I need to start writing them down.
**I thought of some more words: drink, out, cold, bye, no, yes, hot, phone, stinkies, yuck, owie, ouch, more, gogurt and down. She has also started using small sentences. Of course we think she is the smartest toddler that ever lived!

This was taken shortly before Baby L started crying. I think the arm under M got a little smashed.
This was taken shortly before Baby L started crying. I think the arm under M got a little smashed.

3 comments:
Oh boy these girls... They are getting bigger and bigger. M. looks so big on these pictures. I looked back a couple of videos that i took about 6 months ago of Bence as he played with M. at our house and I was amazed how our kids are so big now. Craziness:) I love M's hair. So so so cute. I miss you! Come back:)
I'm with Bea...come back!
too cute! i can't believe how much older m is in just a week. seriously, her face looks thinner!
Post a Comment