Friday, October 26, 2007

The Right to Brag...

SO... since this is our family blog, I feel I have the right to brag about my accomplishments this morning!
These are the accomplishments of a stay at home mom:
Before 10:40 am I...
Showered
Did my hair (not makeup)
Did 2 loads of Laundry (thank heavens for the Laundry Mat)
Picked up something at Shop Co for my Sister-in-law
Picked up something at Michael's
Folded my laundry
Put the baby down for a nap
and
Made a batch of cookies (not just any cookie...sugar cookies that need to be rolled out and cut)!
Normally by this time the baby's down for a nap, I am in the shower, and have eaten breakfast. Maybe in another 3 years I'll be just as productive!
I'm going to eat breakfast.
I'm really hungry!

1 comment:

Hila P said...

Phew! I'm tired just reading it ....

Where are you From???