I'm a stay at home mom.
It is the most enjoyable thing I have ever done in my life. I love being a mom. Lately, though, I've really wanted to find some kind of work that I could do from home...just to help contribute financially. I'm not much up for stuffing envelopes, nor do I want to do any kind of sales. So, what could I do? Finally I settled on something I enjoy. Why not use a talent I have?
So, I've decided to sell nursing covers. I have been making them for friends for many months now, so I figured I'd take it one step further and actually sell them. So far I'm not doing too bad.
Here's one of them:
If you want to visit my other blog to see which ones I have available, it's:
They are $20 ($23 with shipping)
If you know anyone who is interested, let me know!

No comments:
Post a Comment