This morning after feeding Little M I put her down and moved the computer off the floor (i.e. the danger zone) and onto the couch. I heard this tink tink tink and looked down to see Little M trying to drink out of this glass! (In my haste to update the blog, I forgot to mention that the tink tink tink was caused by Little M's teeth as she bit down on the glass!)
This has become one of Little M's favorite things to do. She looks at her reflection in the oven door and talks to it. She frequently looks up at us smiling, as if to say "you see, the little girl in the oven is back smiling at me!"
I can't decide if Little M got the best of this graham cracker or it got the best of her!

1 comment:
she is growing so fast. How many teeth does she have?>
Post a Comment