(This was Mr. N's favorite photo...unfortunately he wasn't around when I was deciding!)
So, when I take pictures (more than just a 'quick, capture the moment' picture), I take a lot of pictures. Why? Because I have to get the perfect picture.
So, when I take pictures (more than just a 'quick, capture the moment' picture), I take a lot of pictures. Why? Because I have to get the perfect picture.
(Look what I found in the pumpkin patch!)
So, what becomes hard after that is weeding through the photos and choosing the picture(s) that I really like. All the "rejected" pictures are still adorable, I just don't want to send out millions of pictures because I think they are all adorable.
(She was loving life among the pumpkins)
In steps the blog...all those pictures that would otherwise remain unseen can now be viewed by the world!
(It was really sunny for this picture)

(This was the picture I choose!)


3 comments:
she must get all her good looks from her grandma's! :)
Of Course!
ABSOLUTELY!!
Post a Comment