The other day I was feeling especially crafty/domestic so I made this fun breakfast! It was fun, though it messed with you mentally to eat green eggs! My favorite part was when Mr. N came in and said, "wow, what's wrong with those eggs!"
If I had a choice between living on a remote tropical island with all the luxuries imaginable or living my crazy life with my wonderful husband, surrounded by my crazy children, I would choose the later. (Not that I wouldn't like to check out occasionally to the tropical island...but this is our life and our paradise). “One of the great discoveries of parenthood is that we learn far more about what really matters from our children than we ever did from our parents.” President Boyd K Packer
2 comments:
"Wow! What's wrong with those egge?" ..... Harrell would have said essentially the same thing, using different words, of course!
That is so awesome!
I should do that too! You are domestic and crafty.
Post a Comment