Little M is afraid of loud noises
(the vacuum, hair dryer, blender...).
I don't know if it makes me a bad mom, but I think it's kind of funny. Don't get me wrong, I've never done anything to terrorize her, it's just funny to me when I need to do one of the loud things, and she starts crying and crawling toward me for protection. She cries if she sees the vacuum or even if I open the closet where its kept.

(If you look close you can see her two bottom teeth!)
Needless to say my arms are getting strong. Having to hold her while I vacuum the whole house is pretty tiring.
The other day I was vacuuming (and holding her). When I was done I put her down so I could wind the cord back up. Of course when I put her down she starting crying and crawling away from the vacuum. Taking advantage of the moment I tried to quickly roll it behind her to put it away. When she saw the vacuum moving behind her, my plan back-fired. She put her crawling into turbo-speed (unfortunately for her she did this with her head down), and she crawled right into the wall. Needless to say a lot of crying followed this incident!
Poor little girl!

This past week we went to the park and Little M got to play in the leaves. She is seriously lacking in outside time. This is mainly due to the fact that we live in an apartment and don't really have a yard. She thoroughly enjoyed herself!

She even got to have a snack!

I love my little cutie-pie.

She looks a little scared in this picture, but she was actually having a lot of fun swinging.
2 comments:
So how did you guys like that park? Isn't it cool? Bence loves it! We should go together sometimes- if it is going to be wormer a little bit. Hey where are those pics that you took when you went with Jen? I want to see them:)
The park was great. We didn't stay too long, but I really want to go back.
Post a Comment