A Freudian Slip ... is an error in speech, memory or physical action that is believed to be caused by the unconscious mind. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freudian_slip)
(After all those research papers I wrote it just feels wrong to not cite the above quote)
Gotta love Freud.
In our marriage we have had numerous slips. They are all hilarious, but most are not something we would share with others...
Finally, we have one we can share!!!
Hooray!
We went to dinner last Monday for my birthday. (See the post below). That day Mr. N had a minor migraine. He seems to get those frequently. But, anyways, he was pretty much over it by the time we went out to eat. The conversation went something like this.
Mr. N: I'm pretty much over it, I am just feeling all the after-effects.
Me: Oh yeah?
Mr. N: Yeah, I guess it feels like it would if I had an over-hang.
Me: A what?
Mr. N: You know, the thing you get after you drink too much...
Me: (Laughing) You mean a hang-over.
Mr. N: (with a crooked, playful smile) Oh yeah...I thought it sounded weird.

3 comments:
I thought the over hang thing was pretty funny. I like your blog! Thanks for your comment on mine too! you guys are too much fun.
"Over-hang".....spoken like a true teetotaling Mormon. LOL
Hey Stephanie! I found your blog via Bea's. It so cute! Come check out mine:)
Post a Comment