
I love the changing seasons. Little M has a cold and an ear infection and a very mild rash in response to her medication for her ear infection. All this in celebration of the changing seasons. Okay, so maybe not in celebration...more like as a result of...
But, alas, life goes on. Her ear infection seems to be getting better though. Little M is crawling everywhere. She's learned to open the doors on our entertainment center and loves playing with her magnetic alphabet letter on the fridge.

In this picture I had bundled up Little M so we could go on a walk. She had grabbed the hat and tried to take it off, but ended up twisting it instead. She looked pretty funny as she tried to figure out what had happened and why she could only see out of one eye.

Isn't she a doll!

I think so.

This was such a cute picture. She just kicked back with her Pooh Bear and laid there for several minutes, like she needed a break. This little girl makes me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment