Thursday, February 26, 2009

Baby L Update

I finally got a call from the Pediatrician this morning. He talked to the Radiologist who read Baby L's CAT scan and apparently they think that whatever the problem is, it needs more attention. They don't want to order another CAT scan because of the additional Radiation exposure (she's already been exposed to one CAT scan and X-Rays). Instead they are ordering an Ultrasound of Baby L's head. He told me I needed to come in and pick up the orders to have that done. The doctor didn't sound like this was some thing that needed immediate attention, but he also didn't sound like I should take my time either. I'm so worried sick over this. She's our baby, and it terrifies me that something could be wrong with her.
P.S. We're preparing to make the blog public again, so we'll be going back to "Mr. N, Mrs. S, Little M, and Baby L". It will take me a while to back track through all the old posts. Mr. N and I did some research about blog safety last night, and it sounds like as long as we are vague about our identities and where we live, everything is fine.

3 comments:

Katherine Ronachert said...

little shop of horror

Nilla said...

I wish I knew what to say... But please keep us posted. I hope with all my heart that everything is okay.

beapinkal said...

I hope everything will be ok with L. Keep posting about her and M. I miss you guys. I check Neal's blog every once in a while and his arts are amazing.

Where are you From???