We went to Virginia this weekend. We just got home.
Lydia has an ultrasound scheduled for her head on Tuesday.
12 inches of snow is scheduled for tonight. I'll believe it when I see it!
Our blog is public again.
I'm debating about starting another personal blog.
Elka got the movie quote right this week!
I'll blog more later.

4 comments:
Alabama got snow, so you might want to go ahead and expect at least a little bit...
Sorry I've been a lame blog-stalker of yours... Weird story (not to mention a long one): my regular email address is not the email adress I used when I signed up for my blog. So, when I'm signed in to my blog, I couldn't view yours after it went private, unless I signed out and I signed back in... And I was always lazy. So, I'm sorry for being a lame-o cousin. But, I'm catching up on things as we speak!
Also, movie quote: Little Shop of Horrors.
No, I totally got last weeks quote right!!!! Did my comment not post or something??
And the new quote is from Little Shop of Horrors
No, I didn't see it! I added you as the winner though. I'm so glad you know that movie too. It's so funny
Post a Comment