Friday, February 13, 2009

A First


Yesterday M was fussy because she didn't take her usual nap. She stayed in her room for an hour, but never went to sleep. So by 4 or 5 she was a mess. I got her all bundled up to go outside because that always works. She wanted her hat on so I put it on, but as soon as it was on she started crying that she wanted it off. She wouldn't let me un-Velcro it, but couldn't get it off herself. Finally I just held her and did it. She started crying more so I decided to leave her on the floor and let her get it out. I went into the kitchen and was feeding L and talking to my mom. After a while we noticed the quiet and went to check on M. She had fallen to sleep right there on the floor! She's never done anything like that! I was so shocked. Notice she sleeps with her eyes slightly opened. She's done that for a long time.




We never did get outside.

1 comment:

Katherine Ronachert said...

ok so i swear i emailed you my answer steel magnolias! it hink i'm losing my mind. oh and maddy gets all her good looks from me, clearly!
;)

Where are you From???