Thursday, February 19, 2009

Dress Up Dolls!


M got all dressed up the other day...a couple necklaces and shoes...what more does a girl need! There's that minor detail of clothes I guess. M loves to take her clothes off. She's also developed a habit of sticking her hand in her diaper and sucking her two fingers on her other hand at the same time. Not only is this unhygenic, but it is also a problem because she does this at night and through the course of the night her diaper manages to come off. You don't have to be a genius to know that is not a good thing. This has resulted in the immediate purchase of a plastic mattress cover and lots of loads of laundry. The last few days I've taken to always having a onzie on her and to put her in PJ's she can't unzip or get her hand through the buttons on the side. She hasn't figured out how to unsnap the onzies yet.









Baby L is quite mobile now. Through stretching, rolling, and army crawling she manages to get pretty much anywhere she wants. She also has become a mommy's girl. M has always been split down the middle. Maybe more of a preference for Mr. N. It's different to have a mommy's girl. Sometimes it's hard when I'm trying to get things done, but sweet too. I keep telling Mr. N it's because I produce the milk!


We are still waiting to hear back from L's pediatrician. He told us if we hadn't heard back from him in 2 days to call. I called this morning and left a message, so hopefully we'll hear back from him when he gets in. It will be nice to have this all cleared up.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Your girls are absolutely adorable! I love the dress up stuff. How fun!

Kristin Hanson said...

That flower is absolutley HUGE! So adorable!

Evie's taken to shoving food in her diaper. It's pretty nasty to find mushed up crackers when I cahnge her diaper. I just want to know how she gets food in her diaper while wearing a onesie!

Unknown said...

How crazy that M takes her diaper off.... bad news. Smart to keep onesies on. Cute that you have a mommies girl.
Hope you hear from the Doctor soon. What a pain to have to wait for news like that.

Where are you From???