
It has been so cold lately, which is fine for anyone who isn't an energy filled toddler desperate to get out and play. Last Saturday Mr. N and I took the girls to the park on base to play. There was a little duck pond there and a fun playground. But it was freezing! First we went to feed the ducks and geese. M thought that was a lot of fun.
We then kept her contained to the playground, where she had a lot of fun and found a little boy her age to play with. The little boy's dad was very nice too. He and Mr. N talked for a while.

This is how M went down the slide. I think it was less scary this way. I remember many months ago being at the park in Provo with M. She was tiny then, and I remember wondering when I would be able to let her play on her own without having to constantly make sure she didn't get hurt. We still have to keep an eye on her, but for the most part she is a big girl and can do it on her own.

Baby L and I even had the chance to go down the slide together. She was so good. She didn't make a peep the whole time we were there. She was very entertained just watching her sister. It will be nice when it warms up and we can go to the park without freezing our tushes off!


1 comment:
I remember those fun parks on base! Glad you had a fun day!
Post a Comment