I found this information on a Mommy Message Board I'm signed up on and thought I'd post it for others who might be interested.
Arquest is needing Boys and Girls who wear Size 4 diapers to participate in a study.
Give a call if you want in on the study. They have plenty of openings!
Give a call if you want in on the study. They have plenty of openings!
GIRLS: 1-888-342-7372 ext. 646
BOYS: 1-888-342-7372 ext. 634
For those of you who have never done a study before, Arquest sends you free diapers, you use them until they're gone, then you fill out a survey. Arquest will call you back to get the answers of your survey, then they'll send you a check for $10.They are needing Boys and Girls who wear Size 4 diapers.
**I called this morning and they told me they'll be doing the study in a couple of weeks and will call me back then. I figure it doesn't hurt. Yeah for free diapers!

2 comments:
I just called and left a message. I am pretty excited about getting free diapers!
I totally agree! Even if they are a bit big, its easier to use bigger diapers than smaller! Maddy is a size 4 right now, but I've put her size 4s on Lydia in times of need and the work fine on her too!
Post a Comment