The Rules:
- Link the Person who Tagged you
- Mention rules on your blog
- Tell about 6 quirks of yours
- Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same
- Leave a comment to let them know
I had a hard time thinking of quirks…but here are six things about my girls.
- Little M loves to help with house hold chores. It is so much fun to her. She loves to wipe the counters down, do the dishes, sweep the kitchen, do the laundry, & feed the dog. It’s a lot more work to have her “help”, but she really enjoys it.
- Here’s a quirk of Little M’s: She doesn’t like open doors and cupboards. She is continually going around shutting them. It’s kind of frustrating when you need to keep one open, but oh well. Every now and then she manages to shut herself in a room and has to be rescued.
- Little M loves to dress her sister. By dressing her sister I mean throwing an assortment of clothes on her and then clapping at her success. It’s so cute. I was feeding baby L this morning and she threw a bow on her head and tites on her tummy. I have to watch her though. She’ll throw shirts and all kinds of clothes on her and I don’t want her to get buried. Baby L never minds though. She always smiles hugely at her sister.
- Baby L doesn’t like the top of her head to be touching things…like being pressed against the couch while she lying down or things of that assortment. She doesn’t mind hats or head bands though.
- Baby L sucks her hands and arms like crazy. Half the time she sounds like she’s trying to give herself a hicky. Its not uncommon to catch her with almost her whole hand in her mouth.
- Baby L has crooked pinky toes. It’s really cute. The both kind of bend under her other toes. My mom says they’ll straighten up, but I’m still going to ask the pediatrician about them.
Tag: Who ever wants to!

1 comment:
Just as a sidenote. . .when I was a baby I had crooked 2nd toes. They curved in toward my big toes. My parents thought it was cute and never did anything about it. Long story short, I was really self-conscious about my ugly toes my whole life and finally had surgery when I was 18 to straighten them out. I never wore flip flops before the surgery unless they had huge flowers or something on them to hide my toes. If any of my babies are born with the same thing, I'm going to tape them or something while they're babies and have flexible bones so that they'll grow out straight. So just keep an eye on L's toes to make sure they straighten themselves out. . .it's really quite traumatic as a teenage girl. . .
Post a Comment