Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Here you go LJ!


My sil LJ requested that I post more pics of baby L. I haven't taken a ton of her lately...in between losing my camera every other day and all the other stuff going on. It hasn't been on purpose. It always seems that when baby L is awake, M is too, so there isn't a lot of opportunity for pictures. Baby L still sleeps a lot, so I've had more photo-opps for Little M. Anyways, excuses, excuses! Here are some pictures I took of her Saturday. Oh, she is now about 22 inches long and a whopping 12 lbs! She's almost doubled her birth weight!!!







I'll be better about taking pictures of her. I've found my camera, after all! Plus, I know I'll regret it if I don't take more!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree, it is harder to take pics with the 2nd kid... mostly cuz your still busy with the first one! She is so cute, and getting so big! I love her hat.

LJB said...

Thanks! I can't believe how big she's getting! I know it's only been about 3 weeks since you guys left, but babies grow so fast! She's starting to look a lot like M. Thanks for appeasing your annoying sister in law!

Katherine Ronachert said...

she is so cute!

Jolene said...

Thanks for the pictures to appease L.J., but we all love to see her. At her age she will be changing more than Maddy. I love the big floppy hat pictures.

Where are you From???